Re: Acousmatrix 1/2

   sounds like some of Raymond Scott's stuff would fit in there too.The
Gravichords etc. discs from Experimental Musical Instruments' Bart Hopkins
are really great ,but don't actually have much early electronic stuff,it's
mostly contemporary stuff from instrument inventors. Mostly acoustic
,though
with several you wouldn't know that from listening.

Small world, yes. Ohm is good, but better I'd like a disc that really
plumbs the depths of EARLY electronic music... lay some Ondes Martinot on
me, teach me about the Trautonium, the stuff I call Bakelite Music ;-)
Then work up to some Forbidden Planet stuff. Show me the roots, baby! (Up
to and including the great 5-second radio news themes of the '60s.)