Re: Acousmatrix 1/2

You mentioned acoustic instruments that sounded electric... Hans Reichel's
insane second-fingerboard-behind-the-bridge guitar sounds absolutely
extraterrestrial... oh, wait, that was electric, but sans effects it still
sounded like no guitar anyone had ever heard. What is the Wizard of
Wuppertal up to these days, anyone know?
~Tim

Hopkins