Re: Loopers-Delight-d Digest V05 #72

Hi Bernhard
>I have a EDP LoopTrig question:
>When I do a long press of the DirectMidi LoopTrig the targeted loop gets
>deleted. I couldn't find that behaviour described in the manual.
>
>Thank you
>Bernhard

I couldn't find it either.
..but essentially the LoopTrig is working the same way as Record here,
and so LongPressLoopTrig resets the loop.

When SamplerStyle=Att, the behaviour is different; the loop
only plays for as long as you hold down the LoopTrig, so in this case
there's no longpress to erase the loop.

...Does this mean you bought a midi-controller? :-)

andy butler