(OT - gear for sale) Line6 DL-4 for sale

I'm selling off some gear again but specifically (since a few have
asked...) I'm selling my Line6 DL-4 for $250 (which includes shipping
in US)...I'll ship other places, but would have to charge for the
shipping.

Email me offline if interested. Unit has only been gigged twice. It's
very clean and comes in the original box. I'm parting with it because
I have two EDPs and have no real need for it anymore (though I'm sure
I could find a use...but I need the sanity right now, too...)

Thanks,

Clint Allen
www.clintallen.com
(I've got other gear for sale on my site, too....)