RE: Echoplex w/ midi controller problems

Hi Devin

source # setting:
To get the maximum range available I would set it to the lowest key your
keyboard produces.
Let's say if the lowest key of your keyboard has the value 10, I'd
configure
source # to 10.
On your lowest key you would then have the "Parameter" button, the next to
lowest key would have no function (LoopIV Guide, p. 44 and EDP Plus manual,
p. 7-4, respectively) and the next key would be the record button.
14 half notes above that you'd have the first DirectMidi command SUSRecord,
which records as long as you press that key.
I'd recommend you get the EDP Plus Manual, since most people refer to that
when quoting:
http://www.gibsonechoplex.com/EchoplexPlusManual12.pdf

"one key, when pressed, produces a sort of circuit bent glitch sound "
To understand what this is, you'd need to provide more information: What
key
are you pressing, what state is your EDP in, etc.

hehe, there's another bunch of EDP Plus' I didn't even know of:
http://hedman-la.com/userguides/EDP%20Plus%20Operator%20Manual.pdf
http://www.rainin-global.com/edp_plus_manual.pdf

Bernhard