From: ArsOcarina@aol.com
Sent: Feb 8, 2005 12:58 PM
To: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com
Subject: Re: Alesis Akira/Grip and Sub-Bass (was RE: Ineko for sale?)

Hey  Kids,

There may not be any Alesis Akiras (or Grips for that matter) up
on eBay at the moment but there still are a couple of Inekos there:

http://search.ebay.com/alesis-ineko_W0QQsofocusZbsQQsbrftogZ1QQsojsZ1QQfromZR10QQcatrefZC6QQftrtZ1QQftrvZ1QQsadisZ200QQfsopZ1QQfsooZ1

Best regards,

tEd ® kiLLiAn

"Different is not always better, but better is always different"

http://www.pfmentum.com/flux.html
http://www.CDbaby.com/cd/tedkillian
http://www.guitar9.com/fluxaeterna.html
http://www.garageband.com/artist/ArsOcarina
http://www.towerrecords.com/product.aspx?pfid(45073
http://www.netmusic.com/web/album.aspx?a_idËNM_17314
http://www.indiejazz.com/ProductDetailsView.aspx?ProductID3

and Viztas. Yadda, yadda, yadda. Blah, blah, blah. So???

"Just because nobody understands you doesn't mean you're an artist."