From: L. Angulo [mailto:labalou2000@yahoo.com]
Sent: Wednesday, February 09, 2005 3:25 PM
To: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com
Subject: looping and using monitors

hi folks,
i am being hired to do gigs where i lay down a groove
with different percussion instruments then play and
sing on top of that.This is a new ball game for me
instead of just sitting and improvising and is really challenging
switching between part a and b,singing, playing,switching guitars and of
course not fucking up:-)But it thrills me lately and it seems to get
more attention from the audience rather than playing with a drum
machine.The problem i am having is getting the sound bleeding out of the
monitors into the loop and yes, i do need a monitor to hear my
singing.ive seen some ear monitors but they are way expensive here, can
anybody here using ear monitors give me a tip? do most of you
looper-singer-guitarrists out there use monitors on stage or avoid them
all together? Luis

=====
www.luis-angulo.com