Re: looping and using monitors

Thanx Rick!
yes ive been in fact hitting the guitar body while
using pitch shifter to get a tabla sound which works
ok.But the canjira is so versatile i wet the skin a
little bit and pressing the skin while playing it i
can get tabla ,conga talking drum sounds is just a
great compact hand drum!
My conga player also uses a very tiny cymbal because
he plays timbales as well attatched to his congas so i
might check them out.
cheer bro
luis

=====