Re: Re: For your listening amusement

On Mon, 14 Feb 2005 ArsOcarina@aol.com wrote:

> Howdy,
>
> In a message dated 02/14/05 11:00:26, burnett@pobox.com writes:
>
> > I believe that Picasso once said that every artist needs an assistant
> > stand behind him holding a hammer. When the artist is finished with
>their
> > current work, the assistant's job is to hit the artist over the head
>with
> > a hammer and stop them from ruining the work.
> >
> That is good. Verry good . . . and too true.
>
> Best regards,
>
> tEd ® kiLLiAn

Ted:

Thanks, I have no recollection at this time of where I encountered this
quote so I can't verify its historical fact, but I've remembered it for a
long time now. I have found pausing occasionally to reflect "Am I done?"
to often be helpful.

best regards right back,
Steve B
Phasmatodea     http://www.phasmatodea.net/