Sent: Monday, February 14, 2005 2:20 PM
Subject: Re: For your listening amusement

 Tony,
    I love the work....thank you for the coffee break. My favorite segment was 13 - 15 minutes. The sonic/tone mood is nicely interrupted with a disturbing tone....I like that link of stuff.
    I agree, you are too contextual/orchestrated to be hard core ambient. I always keep in mind why my wife hates ambient....cause it's the same sequence over and over without change. Don't let this get you down....it's a great work, well mixed. Next time....don't work so hard:)
    Did you use any old Juno sounds?

          SE Help
       Helix Server Tutorial
          Real Producer Tutorial