Re: flame war

You know, I've basically enjoyed the hell out this particular looper's
war. As a total non-participant, that's been relatively easy...but it's
certainly been about interesting issues, and has been engaged in with
typical looper's-list eloquence and distinctness, by many of the folks
whom I most enjoy lurking amongst...and it's definitely bought out some
great posts, like this one...and the memories of Andre at
CalArts....so, while I hate to see the apparent pain some have felt, I
just want to interject a quick "Thanks, folks--very diverting!" to all
involved.
dc