Re: [LOOP] Re: The Mobius Technological Enslavement Device is nowavailable

On Wed, 16 Feb 2005, geoff smith wrote:

> agreed
> please please port to mac

+1 to the request for OS X porting.

thanks,
Steve B
Phasmatodea       http://www.phasmatodea.net/
Subscape Annex    http://www.subscapeannex.com/

--
Steve Burnett    burnett@pobox.com   http://www.pobox.com/~burnett/
System Administration Technical Documentation Information Retrieval