Re: Holy crap

I listened to it.  What follows is my opinion, not a judgement (for fear
of fanning the flames)...

I think it's really good that you provided a context so we know where
you're coming from.  A lot of musical impact comes from the environment
or frame of mind in which it was listened.  I listened to it from an
ambient standpoint, through headphones while trying to get some work
done.  It was kind of tough to concentrate on what I was working on
because the sounds were constantly changing.  In my opinion, ambient
music doesn't distract you from your tasks.  Instead ambient enhances
the environment (again, my opinion).

But...you said that "ambient" was the wrong mold in which to cast it.

 From an abstract, splatter painting perspective, I think your music is
very nice.  The sound was very full and rich.  I suppose an analogy
would be a collection of rich, vivid colors.  Quite pleasing to the eye.
  In your case, quite pleasing to the ear.  I mentioned that the sounds
were constantly changing...that kept me listening, wondering where
things will go next (which explains why I was distracted from my work).
  In that context, it sounds like your creation is exactly what you set
out to create - and it's a very nice creation.

Great work!
Tom

--
Tom Combs