ASIO for Mobius

 >The most critical factor in making Mobius feel responsive is to
>get a good sound card with ASIO drivers.  It is still quite usable
>without ASIO drivers but some things, like loop triggering, won't
>feel as "tight".

There's a generic ASIO driver that layers on top of WDM.  I've used it on
my
Dell laptop and it's behaves just fine.

http://michael.tippach.bei.t-online.de/asio4all/

I'm looking forward to a VST version of Mobius !  Any assistance I can
give,
I'm more than willing, being a programmer kinda guy and all and having
done
a little VST work.

Tony