Fripp Interview

Last week the topic of Robert Fripp and the changing (or unchanging
depending on your point of view) identity of King Crimson over the years
was a spirited thread.  A guitar student of mine told me about this cool
Fripp interview from 2/2003 (though she didn't think it was too cool,
and had a violently anti-fripp reaction :-)  Anyway, I just got around
to beginning the 8 part interview and wanted to post the link.

http://www.king-crimson.com/kcrff.html

Dennis