From: L. Angulo [mailto:labalou2000@yahoo.com]
Sent: Thursday, February 17, 2005 2:32 AM
To: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com
Subject: Re: Mobius system requirements

Jeff compliments!The sofware is wonderful although still buggy keep it up
man!
anyway here are a couple of bugs ive come across:
-In building a preset,the preset name will come up in front of the
interface
and i have to scale the grafic down and enlarge it to go away.

-if i want to slice the loop via multiply and record end it wont react
exactly in time.

il keep messing with it and let you know.
Thanx again!!!
Luis

=====
www.luis-angulo.com