Re: SooperLooper (System requirements)

Hi same problem here on my G3
Haven't tried it yet with my G4
any Idea what's wrong ?
Gunnar Backman
Brak(E)man Prod/Brakophonics
E-mail brakophonic@telia.com
http://www.brakophonic.com

2005-02-18 kl. 14.04 Matthias Grob: Wrote

I had the same problem on a 1GHz G4
until I read on the download page that Jack 0.6 is required
strange, just yesterday I installed the newest version from their site...

Interesting, i have double checked everything on my G3 setup.
Ill take a closer look later. Install from scratch, do a restart, chanting and skip jumping backwards around a bucket of pigsblood, whatever neededŠ

Jan