RE: Sit or Stand? Guitarist and Bassists only

I sit because I find it exceedingly difficult to stand, hit my EDP
record button, and work the volume or expresson pedals at the same time,
or even in seemless juxtraposition. I tried once and almost lost my
balance and fell on my ass.  I also sit because 1) I'm lazy, 2) I have a
bad back that aches when standing for long periods of time, and 3) I
like to be able to tweak effects in my rack which is easy to do sitting
down with the way my racks are set up on crates.  Sitting down, I also
find that my accuracy at hitting the EDP record button is better,
because the weight is off my legs and allows for more control.

Now, if I could figure out a way to play laying down in a half-dream
state, that would be ideal. :)

Krispen Hartung
http://www.krispenhartung.com
info@krispenhartung.com
View improvisational / real-time looping videos:
http://www.myweb.cableone.net/chagstrom2/music/kris-hartung/catalogue.ht
m#videos
Interactive tour of my gear: http://www.boisemusicians.com/gear.htm