Re: Sit or Stand? Guitarist and Bassists only

I actually use a drum stool and I play Chapman Stick, so mine is a
constant struggle of getting up, sitting down, swiveling, adjusting,
NOT hitting the EDP dead-on, messing up, and starting all over.
The last show I played was video-taped for a local Art program, and I
had the displeasure of seeing (in very good quality) how much of this
I actually do.

I can't wait to see the final report of sitting versus standing statistics.

There will be a report, right?

Clint Allen
www.clintallen.com