Re: ugly racks of gear

On Feb 21, 2005, at 12:27 PM, David Kirkdorffer wrote:
> I ALWAYS try to find a way to arrange my equipment so that the rack is
> besides me.  And as many of you who have racks will know, stages are
> not

i find that when i have the rack facing me then no one can see me as it
is 7 inches taller than my head.

it is for this reason it is to the side or behind me. much better for a
performer to have his back turned to you for logistics reasons than
have a massive wall erected between you.

---
Eric Williamson
www.suitandtieguy.com