RE: ending ambient pieces when playing LIVE shows

I tend to not stop between songs till I am ready to leave. I like that
tension of the audience thinking 'is this song ever going to end?' & the
'this screws up my Pavlovian play and respond Response'. No awkward
pauses.

Dave Eichenberger
http://www.hazardfactor.com