RE: ugly racks of gear AND Re: Sit or Stand? Guitarist and Bassists only

Hi all,
    Long time lurker here,  I can no longer sit and play and feel like I
am totally expressing myself.  It feels more like practice when I do.  I
imagine that comes from years of standing when I play out or practice and
since I started looping more with pedals it seems I have to stand to feel
that sense of timing with the loops and instrument.  How about some
wireless midi tap shoes?  Then I would need to learn tap....

What comes around goes around,
Love the loop
Weg