Re: Sit or Stand? Guitarist and Bassists only

When doing my loopy gig with Acids & Bases I always sit... since my
comrades are seated behind their laptops,keyboards and stuff,  I feel
kind of uncomfortable being the only one standing.  I dont hide behind my
little rack, as much as I would like to,  I keep all the blinky lights
and knob twiddling visible to the audience.

When I play mandolin with the bluegrass band (rivetgang.com),  I always
stand and can definitely play this particular instrument better when
doing so.

-jas
dimbulb.org