Re: ending ambient pieces when playing LIVE shows

Thanks for the all the ideas offered.   I guess over the last 15 years I've
pretty much tried them all (except the one from Gary mentioned below).
They
each have their place.  And either I've grown uncomfortable with each of
them and / or I've seen audiences become uncomfortable with them.

The best answer I've personally come to is to do what feel is right for
each
piece, pre-planned or not, and to do it with great intent.  Which includes
standing peacefully for 2 to 3 minutes while a 30+ second loop gradually
fades down.

Still, I was hoping for something new.

David