max sync to repeater question

I'm trying to sync my repeater to a max/msp patch.  I can't seem to figure out how to send and receive midi clock data between max and my repeater (I'm new to max and midi in general).  One reason that I want to do this is so that I can create a click track that is separate from the outs on my repeater.  I figure I can make a click track in max that I can monitor in headphones while the repeater is slaved to it.  Suggestions would be useful.  Thanks.

-Loren

Do you Yahoo!?