Re: Digitech GNX4

I have a Digitech RP-300 guitar effects processor, and the worst thing
about it is a noticable delay or "dropout" when switching between patches.
I consider this to be totally unacceptable, and Digitech told me this
delay is inherent in the system (must be a slow ROM chip). I wonder if
this is still an issue with the GNX4?

DJ, do you find there is a dropout or delay when switching patches?

Brian