Behringer Virtualizer

>I sort of remember some discussion about the Behringer Virtualizer, is
>anybody using one of these puppies?  Like it? hate it? useful?  make
>screwy
>noise?  I have a single space left in my rack just waiting to be filled.
>heh.  got G.A.S. ??

There's a Virtualizer which is is reverb + ordinary stuff,
and also a Virtualizer Pro DSP2024P which also includes a number of
less common effects:-

There's a 5s stereo delay with (up to ) 100% feedback, with
individual delay time control for L&R channels.
(this is very good quality)

A bad vocoder, which is redeemed by the fact it has a noise generator.

A sub-bass generator which tracks fairly well.

also distortions, dub-delay, ring-mod, all sorts of dynamic FX, tremolo
with variable waveform,
some filters.

Probably worth the effort if you need a 5s delay, or just like fiddling
around to  find new sounds.
...and the reverb is good at that price.

If you really want something fun for very little money,
to fill that rack space, go for the MAM Resonator 3,
(triple  filter with LFOs and envelope following) .

andy butler