Talent Wanted

I was sent this, and I thought others here would be interested in
participating in this event.  I don't know anything about it, so I suggest
you do some due diligence on it to check it out.

Date: Tue, 01 Mar 2005 21:15:10 +0100
   From: Eric Snelders <eric.snelders@planet.nl>
Subject: talent wanted ..

Hi All

As you may know the 11th Alfa Centauri EM Festival will take place on April
2 in theater Graaf Wichman in Huizen, the Netherlands.

Besides the 4 concerts (Jonn Serrie, Wave World, Jason Corder and Dom F
Scab) on the main stage, there will also be a separate stage called the
'electric cafe'.

This stage is available for promising talent (group, artist), prepared to
do
a modest performance.
This is a unique opportunity for (starting) EM artists to present
themselves
for an EM audience.

For more information please contact: events@quantumproductions.nl or look
at