Re: EDP Hiss

Well, with nothing plugged into the input, and the input level set to
minimum, where is the possibility of improper gain staging on my part?
The output of my EDP goes directly into a Mackie 1202-VLZ Pro.  If there
were a gain problem associated with the output stage of the EDP, then
I'd expect to hear the hiss when a loop is not playing..