Re: A poll--shoes off? (was RE: video: ableton live)

On Mon, 7 Mar 2005, Gary Lehmann wrote:

> Kim G--
> Thanks for sharing with the list--I have not investigated Ableton Live
>but
> this video shows you certainly have--very nice! Goo-goo-ka-joob!
> Points off for:  Sitting down and headphones.
> Also bare feet--hey list people, another poll(!?!)
> How many people remove their shoes (and socks in this case, but Kim G is
> probably at home) to loop?
> Good day,
> Gary

Not me. However, after an early disastrous performance, I make sure I
perform in the same shoes I practice in, and specifically practice my
timing of loops with any new shoes I might buy.

best,
Steve B
Phasmatodea     http://www.phasmatodea.net/
Subscape Annex  http://www.subscapeannex.com/