RE: All-Laptop live?? (was RE: RE: A poll--shoes off?)

A program called RAX, which is designed for live usage
of this kind, hosts the plug-ins, and provides a
visual mixer.  Runs both audio busses and software
instruments.  I haven't actually purchased it yet to
try it out full-force, but the demo works fabulously.

http://www.grantedsw.com/rax/

I just bought the Behringer FCB1010 midi foot
controller to do looping with SooperLooper and to
control effects, etc.  So far, so good.

Mike

Celebrate Yahoo!'s 10th Birthday!