ot: Kim on TV...

WOW
turned on the tele last nite to catch my friend <Jenelex> on the Discovery
channel show POWERTOOL DRAG RACING.  she was driving 'The Phoenix Chainsaw
Chopper' and she lost :-(
and next, to my surprise there's KIMFLINT and partner, together called
<CHAIN HUR> w/ their radio controlled chainsaw<GLADIATRIX> and their
contraption beats<APOCAYPTIC FIST OF BLACK DEATH> and wins the race.
coupla interviews w/ Kim and it all looked too cool...
good to see you get out once in a while, Kim
ok back to loop smack.
staninsanfran