RE: I'm selling my 2 Vortexes, Akira, Boss SX-700, etc

Some of these are on eBay already. See below.

*********************
Hello all -

In support of my goal to move much of my gear to my laptop, I plan to
put a lot of my gear on eBay this weekend, but before I do so, I thought
I would make some of these units available to the group at a fixed
price, not including shipping.  Some of these units are discussed a lot
on LP.  If anyone is interested, I can accept PayPal payment only,
because this is how I plan to purchase some new gear and software.  Feel
free to send me questions too.

1. Two Lexicon Vortex Units and two footswitches - $140 each or $280 for
both

I'm still waiting for LP members to snatch these up. One person seems
ready to buy. Both go on eBay in two days

2. Alesis Akira - $150 (this is a steal given what they are selling for
used now on eBay)

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=7307018748&ssPag
eName=STRK:MESE:IT

3. Boss SX-700 Multi Effects Processor - $180

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=7307017852&ssPag
eName=STRK:MESE:IT

I've had this for years....it is a real workhorse. I think they sell
used for more than than this.

4. Behringer UltraLink Pro Splitter/Mixer - $90

5. Line 6 Pod XT Pro (rackmount) - $400 (barely used...maybe 4 hours
tops)

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=7307016903&ssPag
eName=STRK:MESE:IT

You can see and hear some of this gear here:
http://www.boisemusicians.com/gear.htm

Kris

Krispen Hartung
http://www.krispenhartung.com
info@krispenhartung.com
View improvisational / real-time looping videos:
http://www.myweb.cableone.net/chagstrom2/music/kris-hartung/catalogue.ht
m#videos
Interactive tour of my gear: http://www.boisemusicians.com/gear.htm