Re: MUSIC SOFTWARE designers on this list

> At 2:29 PM -0800 3/13/05, loop.pool wrote:
>>    I wonder how many people who work for software companies (or
>> themselves)
>>who are actually designing looping software, plugins or other music
>>software there are
>>at Loopers Delight.
>>I can think of at least a half dozen.
>>
>>Do you folks feel like outing yourselves?   It would be cool to know.

I wrote a few plugins for Tuareg (www.brambos.com) I'd like to do some
more
audio programming, but I'm having much more fun playing with the plugins
these days.  I've tried my hand at SynthEdit and it's a nice environment
for
doing VSTs.

I try keeping up with the discussions on MusicDSP, but most of it makes my
head explode.

Tony