Underwater latency (not completely OT) ;-)

Excuse me for this crazy topic, but I can't stop thinking about how
music would sound under water? Wouldn't it be possible to manufacture
"underwater loudspeakers" with rubber cones? Have someone here
experienced this? Sound travels faster under water. How should you mix
for underwater performance? Are different frequencies affected
differently by the water molecules?

I was once in a team playing underwater polo and it would have been
much more fun with music in the pool. "Scuba Disco" would suit me
better, since I miss out completely on normal human competition
instinct ;-)

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
---