AW: Breaking out of the box / loop music samples

>the new thing is flash audio players for your songs, to keep people
>from listening to your music on their iPods and to make sure that you
>pay the most amount possible for server space.

Does this work the same way like some websites which keep you from
simply right-clicking and saving images, so you have to copy the files
manually from your internet cache? ;-)

Thank you for again explaining something in a way that forces me to
laugh my ass off (I vividly remember your primer for plugin interface
design).

        Rainer