Re: OT - Saint Paddy's Day Greetings!

Eh-hem, It was racism I complained about.  Since when should ANY race be
celebrated over any other?  Why should any particular group of people have
unique date to celebrate something they have no control over, but persist
in
being proud of?  You can't say that people who aren't Irish anywhere near
Chicago, New York or Boston haven't had to suffer unnecessarily every year
at this time.  Or is the benchmark applied to everyone else not applicable
here?

Rubbish my foot.

| Why don't you post some music instead of this racist rubbish.
|
| -J

|and
|via
the