not a looping topic, but i did it while looping..!

ok. it was inevitable.

i dropped my new Ableton Live-running 12" powerbook. it only fell a few
feet and it seems to work fine, but boy oh boy is it mangled! the
aluminum is all bent out of shape and i can see into the chassis
because the seams don't match up.

my 65 year old cello has been through worse, and doesn't look nearly as
bad.

does anyone have any leads on how to repair such a thing without
voiding your warranty. i don't want to clutter up the looping list so
feel free to reply off-list.

fiddlesticks!