Re: Mackie-QuadraVerb Question

From: "Edwin Hurwitz" <edwin@indra.com>
| The real question is whether or not the QV processes in stereo or
| simply sums the input to mono. If the latter, the second way makes a
| lot more sense to me. Using the aux will allow the user to put
| effects on any of the channels in any amount desired rather than
| having a global amount on everything all the time.
|
| So, the other real question is: What do you have going into the mixer?

1 - Shure SM57
2 - Mini-cassette recorder
3-4 - Empty
5 - Stereo L of Zoom 2100 #1
6 - Stereo R of Zoom 2100 #1
7 - Stereo L of Zoom 2100 #2
8 - Stereo R of Zoom 2100 #2
9-12 Empty
Aux 1 Out - DDS 7.6 "Time Machine" Input
Aux 1 In L - DDS 7.6 "Time Machine" Mix Out
Aux 1 In R - DDS 7.6 "Time Machine" (either Dry or Phase Out)

I am beginning to suspect that approach #2 with the QV on Aux 2 would be
good only if I wanted to use a variable amount of effect from the QV on
different tracks, while concurrently capturing through the mixer.

Is the lightbulb coming on for me, if a bit dimly here? :)