Re: Mackie-QuadraVerb Question

From: Nemoguitt@aol.com
stephen.....i have a mackie 1202 vlz and an alesis QUADRAVERB 2 (Q2).....i
have the Q2 in AUX SEND 1 and out of the Q2 back into the STEREO AUX
RETURN.....i go out of THE MAIN OUT of my mackie to usb to computer.....the
2nd. aux send goes to my looping stuff and then back into the mackie.....mk

I think I'm going to have to play with it over the weekend and see which
config I like best.  Because I have been used to using the QV as a
post-mixer processor, it'll be interesting.  I'm sure each has their own
advantages... Though on thinking about this it might be even more useful to
have a QV-like device put on Aux 2, and really exploit this setup. :)

Stephen Goodman
* Cartoons about DVDs and Stuff
* http://www.earthlight.net/HiddenTrack
* http://www.medialinenews.com

* "I speak Spanish to God, French to women, English to men, and Japanese to
my horse."
*- Buckaroo Banzai