Re: Laptop / small mixer stands

Yeah, that's what I'm leaning toward.  I looked at a
bunch of equipment stands on musiciansfriend.com
today, and didn't think I'd feel safe with a piece of
equipment that costs over 2 grand strapped to a metal
stick in the air on wheels.  =)  I believe that all my
controls will be midi via my keyboard (with a bunch of
assignable knobs and faders) and my foot pedal.

Thanks!
Mike