From: Kris Hartung [mailto:khartung@cableone.net]
Sent: Saturday, March 19, 2005 5:49 PM
To: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com
Subject: Plogue VST Host and Controlling Presets/VST via the notebook
keyboard

Hi Andy, or anyone using Plogue -

I installed this program the other day....very cool. I love the
graphical interface...much more appealing than AudioMulch in my opinion.
http://www.plogue.com/index.php?option=com_frontpage&Itemid=1

Anyway, I'm still grappling with the MIDI control thing now that I have
MIDI Mate....I don't know why it is so damn complicated to get this set
up, but what I would like to do is get a Berhinger MIDI controller to
controll the Mobius looper (with the buttons), and then use the the two
expression pedals to control effect parameters for VSTs I have loaded in
Plogue.

However, what I'd like to do is switch VST preset patches and change the
processing mode of each VST on my notebook keyboard. Is this possible
with Plogue? I don't see any settings that allow this. I'd like to be
able to have several VST effects loaded in Plogue, and then hit a
keyboard key to activate it or change presets.

Kris