Re: running two amps at once

Hi all, sounds to me like you need the A/B box after the Boomerang output
split it. Really straight forward. When you want to kick in your 4*10 jyst
push A or B and the sound goes to the fender.

Personally I would then use a volume pedal on the master effects loop on
the
4*10 fender (if there is one). That will put you in control of the maste
rvolume and preserve the tone. Its more flexable and you can use just a
little 4*10 when needed and not just the full boost or whatever setting you
are running the amp at. Then kick in your 4*10 when you want to route the
sound in that direction.

My amp has 3 effectloops one master that I use for mastercontrol and two
others that are midi programmable. Really flexable amp : )

Since im allready off topic with my amps effectsloop, just want to recomend
Ben Cristophers " My beautiful Deamon" 1999 not guitar looping but
interesting grooves and some looping sounds behind his guitar and voice.

Jan