Re: USB audio problems

Reinaldo Perez wrote:
> I had problems with my Dell Inspiron 8600 and MOTU828 glitching.  After
> talking to two Dell customer service guys who couldn’t help, they bumped
> me up to a Tier 3 guy who immediately told me to run MSCONFIG from the
> Run menu and turn off all startup items and reboot.

There is a very nice utility here that displays a comprehensive
list of the things that run when you boot, more than msconfig.

     http://www.sysinternals.com/ntw2k/freeware/autoruns.shtml

If you surf the net on this PC you should also use a spyware
scanner like Ad-Aware.

     www.lavasoft.com

And of course do a virus scan.

Jeff