ac adaptors

Doug wrote:
"http://www.voodoolab.com/pedpower.html
This is pretty close.  Or did you know about the PP2, and were just
adding a few things?"

Really nice, but $165 list price?    Ouch,  that's out of my league.

Doug also wrote:
"I like the "sag" feature on 2 of the 9V converters on the PP2.  It can
make fuzzes and overdrive pedals take on a new set of tones."

That is very cool.   Ever since I discovered that my old SK-1 Casio sampler
did bizarre, unpredictable and very, very cool things as it's batteries
ran
out
I have saved all of my 9 volt batteries as they start to die.

It's really great just switching out several almost deplete batteries into
stomp box pedals
just to hear how they freak out.

You just have to sample the results immediately because they will do
wonderful and strange things
that will never repeat themselves.

A cool,  random feature of stomp box pedals, but then John Frusciante was
just quoted in Electronic Music
saying to the effect of  "Human beings are the best random pattern
generators"