Re: AC adapters

At 08:45 PM 3/23/2005, Randy Leifer wrote:
>Doug wrote:
>
> >"This is pretty close.  Or did you know about the
>PP2, and were just
>adding a few things?"
>
>I am refering to my rack gear's adapters, or all wall
>warts. Will that box work with other stuff besides
>battery powered pedal boxes?
>I have some gear from MAM, that uses 120vAC to 9
>or12vAC, as well as the more common 120vAC to DC
>warts.

I'm in the exact same situation, and also was looking around for a
solution
lately.  There's also a new(?) model of the PP, the Pedal Power AC.  It's
simple and features 120vAC to 9vAC (two dedicated plugs) or 12vAC (two
plugs switchable between 9v & 12v).  Nothing about it up on the Voodoo Lab
website yet -- which is kind of weird, but it looks like they only update
the thing about once a year.  However, it's already in the catalogs for
all
the major online music retailers.  Looks like release date is tomorrow, as
a matter of fact.

Here's one ad (courtesy of Froogle) that actually features an image, but
you can find similar descriptions at AMS, Zzounds, etc.

                 http://www.midi-classics.com/h/h28157.htm

         --m.

_____
"Now Simulcast on Crazy People's Fillings"