Re: Adrian Belew - EP & unfinished songs

I'll never forget seeing King Crimson in the spring of 1982 at UMASS
Amherst. Adrian was like a little boy in a candy store, all over the
stage. I was high up enough that I could see the tape marks on the
stage where he had laid out all the various feedback positions.

Even Mr Fripp got into the spirit of things by the end of the night,
kicking over his stool and rocking out like he was in Steel Dragon!

If I only had a tape of that one........
Edwin
--

Edwin Hurwitz
Boulder CO