From: Jeff Larson [mailto:Jeffrey.Larson@Sun.COM]
Sent: Friday, March 25, 2005 11:50 AM
To: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com
Subject: Re: Mobius Beta now Beta 8

Where latency becomes more of an issue is in "glitch" looping where you
make
a lot of abrupt playback changes, like retriggering, unrounded
multiply/insert, or unquantized replace/reverse/loop switch.
I personally find this very difficult to hear at ASIO latency, but as you
say, it's personal thing.

Jeff