Re: Guitar MIDI pickups

A friend of mine just got the latest Roland setup (GR-20?). It was
about $650 and comes with the pickup and electronics. Everything you
need to get going right out of the box. It set up very easily on his
strat with no drilling.
I would imagine, though, that you might want to get some different
modules as the stock sounds are, well, stock.

He got his at Guitar Center in Arvada CO. JP always hooks us up!

HTH
Edwin