Gig; Berkeley, Ca. Sat.26th 7-11pm

Hey Fellow Loopers ,
  Tomorrow in Berkeley at NEXUS Gallery , ( 2701 8th St.)
I'll be playing my first long looping performance since the birth on my
son Jaya ,(2 years)
A departure from my y24k( DL-4 and a volume pedal) performance, I'll be
looping on an Eclipse,DL-4, a pair of Echoplexxei, and I will be
playing my 12 string fretless bass..
I'll be supporting a very nice visual artist Lynn Orlando . So, It
probably won't be the time for me to get that  $50 from Kimm for
outrageous stagemanship .
Please stop by and say hello for any part of the evening.
PEACE
Scott Kungha Drengsen